6 (+ 1) Things I loved at NY Now Gift Show
- One of the things that I got to do is see the solar eclipse. It gave me a warm feeling sharing this incredible event with hundreds of people outside the Javits Center. So cool!
- These porcelain bowls are made in Japan. The artist made a whole collection featuring his cats Sakon, Ureme and, the boss, Kabamaru. Fun!
- The new Chilewich collection was fantastic! Can’t wait to get it in. (October)
- This display at Roost was so beautiful.
- I discovered a talented Canadian artisan that makes spectacular wooden bowls out of tree burls. Some of them are massive. This one is about 4′ across. I ordered 2 small one-of-a-kind burl bowls and some beautiful live-edge salad bowls in different sizes. (October)
- I found an amazing collection of hand leather-bound books. Gorgeous atlas, dictionary, thesaurus and journals. (October)
- One of the things I love about going into the city is having great meals at some of my favorite restaurants. Sunday I ate at Felidia. So amazing!
Anyway…come on in and say hi. And, look out! This September new, exciting things will start arriving! Thanks for checking in…Ciao!